Holo Neon is a grid on OpenSimulator Metaverse. You can find us on the HyperGrid at http://hg.holoneon.com:8002 .
Creativity is at the core of Holo Neon. It is a place where you can build your own world within a world. Whether you're interested in creating art installations, designing virtual fashion, or opening your own business in the virtual world, Holo Neon allows you to bring your dreams to life. For those who like a challenge, there are plenty of puzzles and quests scattered throughout the world, offering opportunities to test one's wit and skill.
The sense of community in Holo Neon is strong, as players can connect with each other in real-time, make friends, form alliances, and create shared experiences. In this virtual world, you can live out your wildest dreams and indulge in activities you've never imagined. Holo Neon offers an experience that is a fusion of the real and the virtual, and it's an adventure that never ceases to amaze.
If you would like an account or land in the Holo Neon grid, contact Aeris Irides by email at email@example.com
$OSGAME Token Information
Always keep your secret key in a secure location and never enter it in your chosen OpenSimulator Viewer.
Specially marked games dispense $OSGAME cryptotokens. $OSGAME tokens are on the Stellar network. There is no purchase necessary, and the games are free to play in OS. The tokens have no cash value but can be exchanged on the StellarTerm Exchange and Stellar Decentralized Exchange. You may also trade $OSGAME Tokens with other game players.
Establishing a Trustline
In order to receive $OSGAME tokens, you must first approve a Trustline for the token. (The trustline mechanism is designed to eliminate/reduce spam/fraud). Establishing a trustline gives your account permission to accept/receive the token. It is a straightfoward process that takes a few minutes.
Here are the steps to establish a Trusline with the OSGAME token.
- Go to the Stellar Laboratory page. https://laboratory.stellar.org/#txbuilder?network=public. Ensure you are on the Public Network (upper right of page).
- Enter YOUR Public key in the source account field (begins with "G"). Note: if you do not have an account you can create one using the tab at the top.
- Click "Fetch next transaction number" button
- Leave the other fields default, go to Operation 1 form and change "operation type" drop-down to "Change Trust"
- Issuer Account Id is GAIYWQ7QIXMNSOM2K4I5F2PBWQWWJJGSMHPUPKVQAVO4CGRJL4XNQ3D6
- leave the other fields default.
- Scroll to bottom and click "Sign In Transaction Signer"
- On next page, Scroll to "Signatures" box and either paste your Secret key (begins with "S") or use your harware wallet, etc, using the appropriate sign button. We recommend to use hardware wallet such as Trezor or Ledger, but you can also store your secret key in an encrypted database such as KeePassXC or Bitwarden. Other wallets are available, however we can only recommend from experience.
- when you see "Transaction signed!" success (green) click the "Submit in Transaction Submitter" at the bottom. then "Submit Transaction"
After you enable your account for $OSGAME, you may receive/send the $OSGAME Token.